Sunday 16 March 2014

Evaluation Question 6



We have learnt a lot about technologies during the film making process. We certainly experienced many problems, none more so than sound but dealt with it accordingly and are satisfied with our final product. If we could re-do anything, we would certainly spend more time focusing on the sound in our film as we didn't realise it's importance to the opening as a whole. However, we were pleased with our use of the Camera and other technologies during the process and are happy with the final product. I have definitely learnt a lot throughout the production process and am pleased with the way in which I, along with my partner dealt with the new technologies that were put in our way. I feel as though I am ready for the future and am certain that I will not make the same mistakes that I made this year in our next project.

MT

No comments:

Post a Comment