Monday 9 December 2013

Actors

Protagonist:

Our friend, Michael Hajiontonis will be playing the protagonist in our opening sequence. He fits the criteria for our role perfectly. Due to the fact that the protagonist is saying the voice over throughout, he must have a wide range of different voices that he can do so we can try them out and find out which one sounds best. Michael is excellent at doing different voice impressions and so will be great in our short opening to a film. Michael lives close to me, which will certainly make the filming process easier as many of the locations we use are also near to my house. The protagonist should appear dangerous but not as a 'bad guy' and we feel that Michael will fit this role perfectly. Michael is in my drama class so I am well aware of his brilliant acting skills and this is why I would like to use him in our film.


Antagonist (A):

Albert Wayman Scarlett, will be playing the second antagonist in our short opening sequence. This antagonist is very confident within himself and is certainly high up on the so called, 'Criminal food chain' and after working with Albert in my drama class I am certain he can fit this role. Obviously I am not suggesting that Albert is over-confident, he is actually a very 'nice guy', but is a very good actor. Due to this, I know he will fit the role well. He will be dressed in a 'classy' suit and will need to be quite tall in order to highlight the authoritative presence that he holds. 


Antagonist (H):

Harry Wheeler, will be playing the second antagonist in our short opening scene (the alleyway scene). He is a somewhat arrogant who thinks he is high up in the, 'so called' criminal food chain and often has 'notions of grandeur' but nonetheless knows that this is not the case and this is shown by his nervousness in the alleyway scene. He is constantly looking behind himself towards the protagonist and  I think that Harry can fit this role perfectly. He is another member of my drama class (a talented bunch), and so I am confident that he can play the nervousness of this character in the right way to create the desired effect.


MT



No comments:

Post a Comment